Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moving While Working

I think it's about time! In so many other schools you can't move, moving gets you in trouble. I think that's 70% of the reason the kids at LMA do such a great job is because we can move. I think its a great thing. Not being able to move makes it so hard to focus, because your body cant move so you let your mind move and suddenly your have no clue whats going on in your class. But being able to move allows your body to move and your mind stay focused. I think there should be a law allowing kids to be able to move and fidget when needed. I also believe so many kids won't ditch and skip or drop out of school because they have a little more freedom. I agree with there findings! I think its a wonderful thing and every school should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment